Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience. Learn more.
Learn Digital Marketing in 18 Weeks
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses.
The Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and WordPress.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient evening sessions.
- Benefit from a virtual classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
Get a Paid Micro-Internship
Take your job-readiness to the next level. Gain valuable professional experience with a paid micro-internship while still enrolled in the boot camp program. These short-term, paid client assignments are made possible through our exclusive partnership with Parker Dewey, a platform pioneer in providing equitable access to micro-internships.
Take advantage of exclusive micro-internships and:
- Gain valuable real-world experience
- Build your professional resume and portfolio
- Generate income during boot camp
- Gain access to an exclusive network of potential employers
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
All great digital marketing strategies start with an understanding of the fundamentals. You can choose to partake in an online Marketing Fundamentals pre-course that includes:
- Value Propositions
- Marketing Research
- Audience Segmentation
- Marketing Objectives & KPIs
- Customer Journeys
- Marketing Funnels
- Marketing Plans
In just 18 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Data Strategies
- Digital Marketing for Different Business Models
- Content Strategy
- Organic Social Media
Digital Advertising and Automation
- Paid Search
- Social Media Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Measurement and Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
Optimizing Campaigns and Websites
- Website Creation
- Content Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Link Building and Backlinks
- Website Analytics
- Conversion Tracking
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand related to digital marketing.
Ready to become a savvy digital marketer?
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that meet both short- and long-term business goals
- Create, launch, and optimize search, social, display, and retargeting advertising campaigns.
- Build highly targeted audiences using demographics, affinity audiences, and more.
- Design and develop websites that perform well in search rankings and drive customer engagement.
- Optimize content and landing page experiences to improve customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and creative against objectives and metrics.
- Effectively manage and share customer data and touchpoints via CRM systems and databases.
- Design and implement automated workflows to drive campaign efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
UC Davis Digital Marketing Boot Camp classes in the Sacramento area are being held via our virtual classroom. For more information on how to apply to this program, please fill out our contact form or call to speak with admissions at (530) 237-0991.
The part-time digital marketing program is five months (18 weeks) long.
No previous experience in marketing or programming is required.
No, you do not have to be a UC Davis student to enroll in UC Davis Digital Marketing Boot Camp. The program is offered through UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education.
Part-Time Digital Marketing Class Schedule
- 18-week class
- Classes held three weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
» Coding Part-Time 9/11/23
» Data Analytics Part-Time 9/11/23
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 8/28/23
» Digital Marketing Part-Time 7/31/23
Ready to learn more about UC Davis Digital Marketing Boot Camp? Fill out the form below or contact an admissions advisor at (530) 237-0991.