Classes begin quarterly
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
Online Sacramento Data Analytics Boot Camp
The UC Davis Data Analytics Boot Camp puts the student experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills to conduct analytics on a wide array of real-world problems.
In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and turn it into clear insights. With a part-time schedule, you’ll attend class on evenings and weekends, allowing you to fit this program into your life whether you’re in college or working full-time.
Is this program for you?
If you are hard working and want to join the data revolution, or if any of the following sound like you, we believe this could be the professional move you’ve been searching for:
- You are in a business where data is vital to the bottom line.
- You are currently a data professional and want to advance your career by gaining new technical skills.
- You are interested in visualizing consumer, social, or popular trends.
- You seek to enter a new field like government, media or healthcare—and are looking for a way in.
- You are a full-time student but wish to expand your knowledge and bolster your skillset.
What you will learn:
These projects allow you to build a professional portfolio that showcases your skills to stand out in today’s job market. Over 24 intensive weeks, you’ll learn the fundamentals for data analytics, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
Front End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
* Note: These topics are subject to change based on local market demand and the input of our hiring partners.
Part-Time Data Analytics
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
» Coding Part-Time 9/21/20
» Data Analytics Part-Time 9/29/20
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 9/15/20
» Digital Marketing Part-Time 10/19/20