Classes begin quarterly
Become a Web Developer in 24 Weeks
Online Sacramento Coding Boot Camp
Web development is a fast-growing career track, and the UC Davis Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills you need to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front-end and back-end technologies.
Learn How to Code
Learn through a rigorous curriculum that covers a full stack:
Progressive Web Apps
Gain Real-World Developer Experience
As you embark on this 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With a virtual classroom environment and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands on experience in full-stack web development.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers and put your new skills into practice on complex projects.
- Gain access to continuation courses that cover additional in-demand technologies, including Python, Java, C#, and Amazon Web Services.
- Receive a Notice of Completion from UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education, demonstrating your achievements.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media profile support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, coaching, job matching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
Why Apply to UC Davis Coding Boot Camp?
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and work HARD…then the UC Davis Coding Boot Camp could be the life-changing move you’ve been looking for:
- Those looking to find a new career or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one.
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job.
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product.
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college.
Learn In-Demand Skills:
Our curriculum covers front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will graduate with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (MERN Stack, Progressive Web Applications)
- Deployment/Command-Line Fundamentals (Heroku, Git)
- API Interaction (API, JSON, AJAX)
- Quality Assurance (Unit Testing, Linting, Continuous Integration)
- Supplemental Self-Study Topics (Python, Java, C#, Amazon Web Services)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you do not have to be a UC Davis student to enroll in UC Davis Coding Boot Camp. The program is offered through UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education.
No previous experience is required. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for the Coding Boot Camp.
The part-time coding program takes 6 months (24 weeks) to complete.
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
» Coding Part-Time 12/8/20
» Data Analytics Part-Time 12/7/20
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 12/7/20
» Digital Marketing Part-Time 1/19/21