Part-Time Online – 24 or 18 Weeks
Data, Cybersecurity, and UX/UI: 24 Weeks
Digital Marketing: 18 Weeks
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- 3 class days – 10 hours of total weekly in-class time
- Either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date| 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Minimum of 20 hours to outside work per week (depending on experience)
Part-Time Data Analytics – 24 Weeks
- Learn through a blend of scheduled instructor-led online classes as well as engaging content and projects to work through on your own schedule
- Classes two evenings per week (2 hours per class) either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date
- A minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on self-paced learning and hands-on projects
*Please refer to the day of the week on which the listed start date falls to determine whether your program will be on the Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur schedule. Confirm class schedule with admissions prior to enrollment.
» Coding Part-Time 12/9/21
» Data Analytics Part-Time 12/15/21
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 12/6/21
» Digital Marketing Part-Time 2/15/22
» UX/UI Part-Time 10/26/21
Explore some of the facilities.
One Capitol Mall: 1 Capitol Mall, Sacramento, CA 95814
There are three parking locations for students at One Capitol Mall:
- Weekday Evening Parking (after 6 p.m.) and Saturdays (all day): Use One Capitol Mall Garage – Level P1 – Take Front Street (past the Tower Bridge Garage) onto Neasham Circle. Drive around the building and the garage entrance is located where Neasham Circle becomes Second Street. Look for the blue “UC Davis Students” parking sign.
- Weekday Parking (7 a.m.-6 p.m.): Use One Capitol Mall Garage – Level P2 – Take Front Street (past the Tower Bridge Garage) onto Neasham Circle. The entrance is down a little ways on the right. Look for the blue “UC Davis Students” parking sign.
- Weekday Parking (6 a.m.-5 p.m.) You can also use the Tower Bridge Garage – Located on the corner of Capitol Mall and Neasham.
All parking has a $4 flat rate. Take a ticket when you park, and validate before leaving the building at the designated location inside suite 260. One Capitol Mall offers valet services, while the Tower Bridge Garage is a self-park garage with a pay station. Please be advised that if you are parked at Tower Bridge Garage past 5 p.m., you will be charged the standard parking rate of $1.50 per hour.
Learn more about UC Davis Boot Camps by filling out the form below.