Our programs get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, or digital marketing. We combine a virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our classes teach the latest market skills* for the fields of coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, or digital marketing.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills at night, which is great for those adult students.
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and applications in our coding, data analytics, and digital marketing programs or learn an array of skills applicable to industry certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- Access UC Davis Boot Camps’ career services to support your transition into web development, data analytics, cybersecurity, or digital marketing.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
This program is offered through the UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education in collaboration with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- In our web development, data analytics, cybersecurity, and digital marketing programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them become competitive in these industries.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Students will have access to career services including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- A Notice of Completion from UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to prepare you to enter the tech market as you work to advance or change careers.
- A robust portfolio of projects or a variety of skills applicable to certifications to show your mastery of the topics covered throughout the program.
Learn more about the student experience at UC Davis Boot Camps by exploring the coding, data, cybersecurity, or digital marketing curriculum, diving into the classroom experience, or reading student testimonials.