Our programs get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, digital marketing, or UX/UI. We combine a virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our classes teach the latest market skills* for the fields of coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, digital marketing, and UX/UI.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills at night, which is great for those adult students.
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and applications in our coding, data analytics, and digital marketing programs or learn an array of skills applicable to industry certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- Access UC Davis Boot Camps’ career services to support your transition into web development, data analytics, cybersecurity, digital marketing, or UX/UI.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
This program is offered through UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have graduated from Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What You Will Learn
- In our web development, data analytics, cybersecurity, digital marketing, and UX/UI programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them become competitive in these industries.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Students will have access to career services including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- A Notice of Completion from UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to prepare you to enter the tech market as you work to advance or change careers.
- A robust portfolio of projects or a variety of skills applicable to certifications to show your mastery of the topics covered throughout the program.
Learn more about the student experience at UC Davis Boot Camps by exploring the coding, data, cybersecurity, digital marketing, or UX/UI curriculum, diving into the classroom experience, or reading student testimonials.